The Last Kalki Autar (Messenger) that the Veda has foretold and who is waited on by Hindus is the Prophet Muhammed ibn Abdullah (saw)
A recently published book in Hindi has raised a lot of hue and cry all over India. In the event of the author being Muslim, he would have been jailed AND a strict ban would have certainly been imposed on the printing and the publishing of the book.
The most popular amongst all the Hindu scriptures is the Bhagavad Gita so lets see what the scripture says about prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
It is mentioned in Bhagvata Purana Khand 12 Adhyay 2 shlokas 18-20:
“It is in the house of Vishnuyash, the noble soul Brahmana chief of the village called sambhala that Lord Kalki will be incarnated”.
“The Lord of the universe, endowed with eight spiritual powers and excellence was unsurpassed in splendour and glory. Riding on a fleet horse given to him by angels, and with a sword in his hand, the saviour of the world will subdue all the miscreants”.
The author of this important research work “Kalki Autar” i.e. “Guide and Prophet of whole universe” comes of a Bengali race and holds an important portfolio at Ilahabad University. Pundit Vaid Parkash is a Brahman Hindu and a well known Sanskrit scholar and research worker.
Pundit Vaid Parkash, after a great deal of toil and hard-work, presented the work to as many as eight great Pundits who are themselves very well known in the field of research in India, and are amongst the learned religious leaders. Their Pundits, after thorough study of the book, have acknowledged this to be true and authentic research work.
Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by the specific name of “Kalki Autar” it denotes the great man Muhammed (saw) who was born in Makkah. Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may be, should wait no longer for any other ‘kalik autar’ but to embrace Islam and follow in the footsteps of the last Messenger of Allah (swt) who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with a mission from Him and after accomplishing it has long ago departed this world. As an argument to prove the authenticity of his research, Pundit Vaid Parkash quotes from the Veda, a sacred book among Hindus:
- Veda mentions that ‘kalki autar’ will be the last Messenger/Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world. After quoting this reference the Pundit Parkash says that this comes true only in the case of Muhammed (saw).
- According to a prophecy of Hinduism, ‘kalki autar’ will be born in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known as ‘jazeeratul Arab’.
- In the ‘sacred’ book of Hindus the father’s name of ‘kalki autar’ is mentioned as ‘Vishnu Bhagat’ and his mother’s name as ‘somanib’. In sanskrit, ‘vishnu’ stands for Allah (swt) and the literal meaning of ‘bhagat’ is slave.
- ‘Vishnu Bhagat’ therefore, in the Arabic language will mean Allah’s slave (Abdullah). ‘Somanib’ in Sanskrit means peace and tranquilty which in arabic is denoted by the word ‘Amina’. Whereas the last Messenger Muhammed’s (saw) father and mother’s names were Abdullah and Amina respectively.
- In the big books of Hindus, it is mentioned that ‘kalki autar’ will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and honest. In this regard Pundit Parkash writes, “This is true and established only in the case of Muhammed (saw)”.
- Veda mentions that ‘kalki autar’ will be born in the respected and noble dynasty of his land. And this is also true as regards Muhammed (saw) as he was born in the respected tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect and high place in Makkah.
- ‘Kalki Autar’ will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his own messenger. And it is very true in this matter. Muhammed (saw) was the only one person in Makkah who has taught by Allah’s Messenger Gabriel in the cave of Hira.
- It is written in the books which Hindus believe that Bhagwan will provide ‘Kalki autar’ with the fastest of a horse and with the help of which he will ride around the world and the seven skies/heavens. The riding on ‘Buraq’ and ‘Meraj’ by the Prophet Muhammed (saw) proves what?
- It is also written in the Hindus’ books that ‘kalki autar’ will be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan. And we know this fact that Muhammed (saw) was aided and reinforced by Allah (swt) through His angels in the battle of Badr.
Hindus’ books also mention that ‘kalki autar’ will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship. What Pundit Vaid Parkash comments in this regard is very important and worth attention and consideration. He writes that the age of horses, swords, and spears is long ago gone and now is the age of modern weapons like tanks, missiles, and guns, and therefore it will be unwise to wait for ‘kalki autar’ bearing sword and arrows or spears. In reality, the mention in our books of ‘kalki autar’ is clearly indicative of Muhammed (saw) who was given the heavenly book known as Al-Qur’an